The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration appears to have vetted safety claims surrounding Tesla's Autopilot technology.After spending six months investigating the first fatal Autopilot crash, the agency's office of defects investigation identified... READ STORY
- Dodge Challenger "Demon" spied, will shed 200lbs vs. Hellcat [Video]
- Volvo XC40 to debut in Shanghai?
- 2018 Ford Mustang loses V6, gets more powerful V8
- Tesla Model S P100D to compete in one-make race series
- EPA accuses FCA of cheating on diesel emissions tests
- Dodge announces Challenger SRT Demon
- 210-hp Toyota Yaris to debut in Geneva
- Spied: Porsche Cayenne Coupe?
More than half the vehicles were built in America, while around 140,000 were assembled in Mexico.
The A3's basic HID headlamps on the lowest and midrange trim levels still earn a 'poor' rating.
Former VW CEO Martin Winterkorn says he wasn't in-the-know about Dieselgate.
The company has already started work on a prototype, but the project has not yet received an official greenlight for production.
Ford shows revamped Mustang Convertible
Like the new hardtop edition, the convertible brings a sleeker design, no V6, a 10-speed transmission and available MagneRide suspension. http://bit.ly/2jwZskA
Parody spot skewers GM's "Real People" commercial series [NSFW]
A parody spot from YouTube channel "Zebra Corner" takes aim at Chevrolet's "Real People" commercial series. The satirical ad features actors behaving a bit more "real" than those featured in the original "Emoji" commercial. [NSFW: Language] http://bit.ly/2jwtxAF
BMW design boss stepping down?
German magazine Auto Motor Und Sport reports BMW design boss Karim Habib has resigned. BMW hasn't commented on the report. http://bit.ly/2jwjxaw