After failing to crack the armor of the Toyota Prius with the first two generations of its Insight Hybrid, Honda is... READ STORY
- First drive: 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid [Review]
- Chevrolet gives us a taste of the new 2019 Silverado
- First drive: 2018 Jeep Wrangler [Review]
- Ford warns Focus RS suffers from engine problem
- 2019 McLaren Senna is a street-legal race car
- LIVE: Lamborghini reveals 2019 Urus with 190-mph top speed
- LA LIVE: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS
The company is still confident hydrogen fuel-cell powertrains will be relevant in 10 years for both commercial and passenger vehicles.
Reports say the GR HV Sports Concept is slated for production in 2019.
Are they tradition, outdated, or both?
The truck's full reveal will take place at the Detroit Auto Show.
Even in the face of autonomous technology, a majority of respondents believe in joy through driving.
Volkswagen's new halo model, the Arteon, could spawn a shooting brake before the end of its life cycle. The company hasn't decided whether to move forward with the project. Of course, there's no guarantee it will be sold in the United States.
Porsche has fully restored the oldest surviving 911. It's a 1964 901, meaning it was built before Peugeot forced Porsche to add a "1" to the sports car's name. The restoration process took three years. Porsche used original parts whenever possible.
Subaru's next WRX could get a plug-in hybrid powertrain. One of the brand's top officials told British magazine Autocar the model's defining trait is all-wheel drive, not its turbocharged flat-four. The next model will retain all-wheel drive but "on the engine we have more freedom."