Thinking of purchasing a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S? John Hennessey wants you to consider his tuned Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT instead.
Jeep recently updated its Grand Cherokee SRT for the 2014 model year with some esthetic upgrades and some 470 horsepower sent to all four wheels. That's not quite enough for some.
Now John Hennessey and his team have gotten their hands on it and given it a bit more power. The Hennessey altered Jeep now puts out 650 horsepower, which will push it to 0-60 in 3.9 second and a 12.6-second quarter-mile time.
As John Hennessey himself points out in the video above, buyers looking at the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S could have faster and Hennessey-powered Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT instead for around the $90,000 mark, "all in."
What does the Hennessey team do to the SRT for the $20,000 package price? It adds the following:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• HPE Air Induction System
• Custom HPE Pulley (7-8 PSI Boost)
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High-Flow Catalytic Converters
• Ported Factory Cylinder Heads
• Fuel System Upgrade
• High Flow Fuel Injector Upgrade
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Custom HPE Thermostat
• Professional Installation
• HPE/Arrington Engine Calibration
• Chassis Dyno Tuning
• Road Testing (up to 100 miles)
• Serial-Numbered Dash Plaques
• Serial-Numbered Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Premium Floor mats
• Powered by Hennessey Engine Covers
• Hennessey & HPE650 Exterior Badging
If you'd like to see the Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT on the dyno and see the other upgrade packages available, check out the Hennessey Performance site.