According to a report by MTV News, Michael Bay has secured a slew of new A-list actors for the next installment of what is shaping up to be a major blockbuster trilogy. MTV News reports that Transformers 3 will see the likeness of John Malkovich, Frances McDormand and Ken Jeong.
"Both [McDormand and Malkovich are] amazing actors I've always wanted to work with," Bay wrote on his Web site, going on to describe actor Ken Jeong as a "super funny actor."
Thanks to a tip from one of our readers, Final_Wars, we have also learned that Bay announced the coming of a Ferrari 458 in the Transformers 3 movie - as an Autobot! Bay looks to be creating a solid lineup of stars - with the Italia 458 certainly being no exception.
1. 'Transformers thread V32...' view
2. 'The cars of Transformers 2...' view
3. 'Transformers 3 nabs John...' view
4. 'Big Transformers 3 update...' view
5. 'Transformers 3 update from...' view
Transformers 3 Lineup?